Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 28 October 2018

What a start to a day

Today like most days I wake and before I open my eyes I lay in the warmth of my bed. Laying in my bed I often think of what I have planned for the day or even what happened the day before. It's nice laying comfortable in my world safe in my own little world.

Today like many others I lay in bed and when I opened my eyes the room was dark. The light is kept out because I have blackout blinds to keep out the light of day. When I opened my eyes I looked at my clock and it said 10.30 wow that was a great nights sleep. I had the day planned and before I get up to start my day I reach for my IPad to check for emails and to check the news.

What comes next was a shock not the news not an email But the time. I suddenly lost an hour it was really only 9.30am Oh it turns out that last night the clocks went back. This hour going back ruined the start of what should have been a great day. All for an hour but who's fault was it mine!!!!!because I should have known.

No comments:

Post a Comment