Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 30 October 2018

It's that time of year again

There is nothing better than waking in the morning and just laying in bed before you have to move and start the day. But what can ruin the day or at least to me it's what i dislike most. It all started over about 45 years ago in the winter i was with my first wife.

The one thing my wife hated was to get dressed and put cold clothes onto a warm body. My wife put her clothes into the warm bed so that when she was ready to get dressed she had warm clothes to put on.

This time of year i have a nice electric blanket so i switch it on when i get out of bed and put my clothes in the bed to warm. Imagine getting out of a shower all nice and warm and putting nice warm clothes on Oh it feels so good.

Moral of the story if you don't like putting cold clothes on a warm body then warm them in a nice warm bed before you get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment