Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 25 October 2018

I have mentioned before about Lichen

Looking at the photo below you can't really see that the tree is damaged. Sadly during the recent Hurricane the tree was badly damaged and part of it was blown down. What i can see is the amount of Lichen fallen branches and it reassures me as to why my health is better than during my working life.
 
 My advice to anybody looking to move to another country is to look for signs
that show like the Lichen that the environment  is going to give you a better quality of life. On this part of the lane there are many trees so the loss of one won't have much impact but it shows use how good this area is. You can't see the Pollution in the UK but here nature shows just how clean places are.

No comments:

Post a Comment