Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 21 March 2019

And the train broke down

Due to problems getting to where my daughter lives I decided to give the trains a try, great idea I think not. It all started with me going to the wrong station first but it wasn't to far to walk to get the train I needed. After a wait of only 10 minutes the train left so the hope was a better journey than on a bus. We got to the first station where people got on and off but the doors didn't close, ok there must be something wrong.

After about 10 minutes or more it comes over the tannoy " Due to a technical problem please leave the train ". OK everybody got off the train and that's where I am coming to I saw something very strange up on a wall was a door, a door to nowhere.



Below the door is the station platform, no stairs or steps just a door to nowhere or is that a door for Harry Potter and the Hogworts train?

No comments:

Post a Comment