Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 20 March 2019

I am bored

Back home in Portugal i have so many projects on the go at any one time.

First i was about to start to make the frames for the sliding doors for my lounge and bathroom, the doors are being made by a local carpenter. It was my job to make the frames for the door to hang from.

I had gone to Chicco to get a piece of Chestnut over half a meter long to make a cutting board for someone who asked me at one of the markets i go to.

I also found i had a leak in the roof tiles just inside of my front door.

I had just received from China mounting brackets for three shelves i had already made.

I had already just done the first coat of Resin in my fish tank and all i now needed to do was do the top coat of Resin to all surfaces in my tank.

I had already drawn up plans for a Solar hot water system to heat my room where my fish tank is.

Now the weather has changed for the better i would now be getting on with at least part of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment