Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 24 March 2019

50% more than i needed to do

I had a chance to go out on Saturday  and take a little exercise. I went out with a family member who was delivering leaflets to an estate on the outskirts of Liverpool to new housing estates. It's been a long time since i did a leaflet drop so it seemed the right thing to do so of i went.
On my Iphone i have an App called Pacer that records every step i take. I know it was a long walk i did but waited till i got home before i looked to see how far i had walk.

Wow 9.9 km and at my age i  do need to exercise because it's supposed to be good for me, also i used up 520 calories. Even though i eat as healthy as i can with almost everything being fresh in my Diet i can't get rid of some of the excess weight that i have.
I am pleased that i achieved almost 50% over my daily target but normally i do much less that the 10,000 steps per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment