Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 14 March 2019

I hate windoooooze

It's no secret that I don't like or use windooooze I happily ditched using windoooooze many years ago and my computing is all the better for the choice I made.

OK that said I was asked by my granddaughter to fix her computer as she was having problems, even though she has an IPad. It was easy to fix the problem she had but it was not easy for me. I had got ready to go out and switch the machine off but Oh no windooooze had decided not to let me switch it off. First windooooze decided to download do an upgrade with 59 files to be downloaded.

Having to wait while a computer did an update is a pain no wonder I went to a better system. So if you want to stay in charge consider Ubuntu Linux you can do everything you want to you and you are in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment