Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 24 July 2021

Meo a totally crap company

 On Thursday an engineer came to install my new Internet and TV package. I have seen speeds that before i could only dream about so my internet is OK. My previous speeds would be less than 1mbps now i am getting over 20 times more speed.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was given a new landline that i could use in the nearest town, but it's a landline OK. I have tried since Thursday evening to get the phone to work And to get the TV unscrambled a total waste of time,

Before the engineer left he said it would take over half an hour for the TV unit to find all the channels so i waited. I have a package that gives me free calls to 50 countries But when does that start.

Quite a few problems i say and you may agree.I gave up waiting after 45 minutes being on hold.




No comments:

Post a Comment