Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Remember the song OH happy day.

For a long time i have had a big ugly skin tag on my face. For my luck my glasses hid it for a while and it grew to the size of a big pea.

I asked my doctor twice if he could remove it and all he said was on my next visit he would remove it for me. But that promise came and went. 

I have often removed skin tags under my arm all it took was a knot round the tag and it would soon drop off. 

I couple of friends gave me some leaves to rub on to the tag guess what it did nothing. Silly me believed them and gave it a good try till in the end i gave up. This has been with me now for about a good three years and it needed to go.

I went back to the cotton knotted round the tag, because i couldn't see progress i tied more cotton round the tag. In total i had three knots tied round the tag and i started picking at it well tonight i am Tag free i had picked it off.

It may not be a nice subject to talk about but i do feel so good so really good. My granddaughter will be so happy and i will take a picture and send it to her before i go to bed tonight. 

Now you know where the title came from So it is Oh happy day for me it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment