Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Letters of good luck

Well this is a little overdue, before i left i was given some cards from family and friends from the shop. I was asked to wait till i had arrived and this i did. In fact i waited till my first night in my new home.

I in fact waited till i had made my first cup of tea. I opened the shop ones first and to see just how i would be missed nearly had me in tears. It's a time like this that you realize that people do care.

The hardest was to open the ones from my mum and sisters. Well i was reduced to tears, i may be a long way from home but they are in my heart and with me always. I hope to get back sometime before Christmas as a surprise to Mum so girls keep  quite. I will keep you all up to date with my blog. At the moment it is not easy as i am waiting for my Phone/ Internet connection. Once i get these i will keep up to date almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. how lovely.Its this sort of thing you need when the emotion of leaving and starting again is with you Peter

    ReplyDelete