Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ready to get new chicks.

Now that my chicks have gone it's time to get ready and learn from them. I have two places for them to and one was hopefully where eggs would be laid and the other is for them to perch.

I know i lost them all but in the time i had them they had the best i could give them so i don't feel to bad. The next chicks will have the same Layers mash, boiled rice and greens ever day. All i need now is to get some new chicks. I have found someone who has some that are laying already so i may get some from and not have to wait like i did before.



This is where hopefully where the new chicks will lay me eggs for my breakfast. All nice and clean ready for the new chicks to move into.


Plenty of space for them to perch when not enjoying the outside space on a hot sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment