Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 24 July 2012

A lovely surprise in my email today.

I never have grown up i am like any child i love getting surprises and today was one of those days. I am good with a camera but nowhere as good as my mate Richard. I received an email and upon opening it i found a picture that Richard had put together for me that tells a part of my story of my life here in Portugal.

There is the gable end of the house as it was when i moved in. Then a picture of me after i had just got the cable guy to fix my internet and phone line. The road sign as you approach Vale Boa. Me and the car. A big bowl of oranges i had just picked. Some flowers from up on the estate. Lastly my chicks, i fell out with the white one his name was No1 and the reason i fell out was because he pecked my leg and made it bleed. Then i had flies stopping for a drink of fresh human blood. No1 was going into the pot on the 1st September for a celebration. As i have said before i have lost all my chicks due to a Mongoose getting in and killed them all and getting away with one for his dinner.

Richard the pictures where  a nice surprise and Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment