Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Corner sink and now a toilet

I have a number of things on the go at the moment, my plants and trees, my kitchen, my lounge, my veranda and on top of that i was in Leyroy Merlin on Monday. As i walked in they have promotions close to the door, this time it was Toilets. While i was in Liverpool a little while ago i found a corner sink i had been after well now i have found my toilet, There had been an offer sometime ago and the one i was interested in was 48€. As i walked along the row of toilets on offer i saw one that looked good but it may have had a wrong price it said 38€.

When i got to the checkout the toilet was scanned and it came up at 38€, i couldn't get one for that in the UK. So now i have my sink and toilet all i need now is time to get everything done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment