Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 16 May 2013

I now have the table and chairs now all i need is a veranda

For a long time i had been watching a table and chairs in a local supermarket that would look nice on my veranda.  I went to that supermarket on my way back from the airport on Wednesday to do some shopping. I had a look through the offer paper that was on show as i walked out only to see that the table and chairs were on offer at 25% off. I had just done a big shop as i had a 10% discount voucher and just spent it when i could have had the table and chairs as well so i would have got the table and chairs as well.

It was to good an offer to miss bearing in mind i had waited so long to get my veranda started so it seemed the right thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment