Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Food for free and all my own work

The weather has now settled down and it's blue skies every day. My garden or estate as i call it is doing well and today i took some pictures to share, sadly the fruit is not for sharing only the pictures.

I also have orange, lemon, lime, plum and cherry trees that were here when i got my house. But more about that another time.


Up to now i have had two good bowls of strawberries and there are some in my fridge for later.

These are my red currants and although only a few next year should see plenty from both plants.

Last year i only got a handful of blueberries but this year it's looking good. I have also planted another blueberry for next year.

Now  for my favourite, Black cherries. I planted two cherry trees last year that were little more  than twigs. They have grown well and both have fruit on but only a couple of cherries for now.

Next year i expect to be picking much more than this year. I didn't expect much this year ass both trees were only small but i can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment