Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 28 June 2017

First the tent, well dust sheet

When i came to complete the bedroom i had my friend Robin come down to help me put up the plasterboard. Robin called a few days early while i was about to put the battens up ready for the plasterboard. Robin offered to help and watching how fast he was we did the room together. My van is to small for the timber i need for the wall battens for the walls so i must wait for Robin to be ready.


To keep the dust out of the lounge i have put up a dust sheet to try and keep my living area clean.












Today i started to sand the floor ready for varnishing. Sadly it means getting down on your knees when they are past there best. Taking breaks this took me three hours but i have lots of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment