Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 10 May 2019

A quick trip home

I was booked back home on the 3rd of May and I was returning on the 6th of May. I was lucky to find a flight on the 29th May for only £17.99 to give me an extra 4 days. How lucky was I home for 4 more days and change from a £20 now that's a result I would like more often.

I have flights from the 20th May to the 24th May and then a final return and to stay home on the 17th June. I have tried and tried to find a flight before the 20th or after the 24th to get a quick cheap flight back but I think my luck has run out no more cheap flights.

Never mind I have had a good run of very cheap flights but I know that from the 17th of June I will get to enjoy my home in the sun and it will feel oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment