Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 27 May 2019

Empty Metro station

My flight back to the UK was at 9.30am on a Monday morning. To get to the airport would be difficult with the train times so it was better to stay in a hotel and get the Metro to the airport in the morning. To make sure I would get my flight I checked the Metro times and the first Metro was at 6am.

I was up in plenty of time to get to the airport but what I didn't expect was that I would be the first in the Metro. The station was not just quiet but empty and it reminded me of a trip to Universal Studios Florida when the underground had an earthquake.


Notice how clean the train lines are. Next time you use a train have a look down between the lines and see the rubbish.











No comments:

Post a Comment