Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 10 May 2019

Before my last trip back to Liverpool

My flight was booked to get back to Liverpool, something I used to enjoy at times but not now after I spent time paying attention to my fruit trees. Some little nasty little creature who I hopes has a very painful death and all his offspring are infertile. One little creature decided to bite my leg OK I know you can all have a good laugh but it was me in extreme pain. 

I went to the doctors surgery that had been our doctors I think from about the time I was born or not much later. The doctor was very sympathetic and pointed out how swollen my leg was and joked about have my leg of at the knee. Thankfully the doctor was only joking and was able to give me a cream and antibiotic but did mention no alcohol till the course of antibiotics was complete.

Last night being a Thursday my son likes to go to a restaurant that has a good offer on. To start with we ordered drinks he had Lime and soda me I had a pink of Strongbow. The first mouthful tasted so good until my son said Dad I don't think you should drink and take antibiotics. Thankfully I had only had a mouthful and I gave the waitress the glass to take away and I explained why. When the waitress came back with a glass of water she said the the strong bow would not be charged for.


No comments:

Post a Comment