Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 27 May 2019

Spices

My stocks are running low after a successful market on the first Sunday of May. But before I left I was contacted my a restaurant I supply for a large amount of Spices because with me being away so much the needed lots of Spices.

If one supplier stocked all I need life would be easy but sadly I have to use 3 Spice supplies and today I got to go and collect 27 kilo of badly need Spices. I can now get these boxed up and shipped in plenty of time for my return to my home in Portugal. Again I will be using UPS who over the last 4 years have not let me down.

Over the next few days I should get all Spices I am short of. I have ordered a large amount of Saffron, something I normally order 10 X 1g pack due to cost but now due to a good discount I can order plenty so at the markets I will have plenty of Saffron at a really great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment