Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Happy Birthday

Today I am with my granddaughter Chelsee who enjoys her 16th birthday. I have seen over the year my granddaughter grow up into a beautiful you woman. Chelsee has dreams and ambitions and I hope to watch as she full fills all she want to do with her adult life.

A long time ago I offered Chelsee that I would pay for her and three friends to have a night out. We came to a compromise as Chelsee has to many friends who comes and who gets left out and we settled on a Bouncy castle. Not like a Bouncy castle you jump about looking like some kind of idiot. It turned out to be like a Night club where Chelsee and her friends could dance the night away.
Chelsee surrounded by some of the 18 friends who turned up for her birthday party.


Happy Birthday Chelsee

No comments:

Post a Comment