Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 27 May 2019

Sunday a day of rest?

Not this Sunday, this Sunday I was at 9am taking 8 sheets of mirrored glass panels to convert a great Kitchen into a stunning kitchen. I must say I was only helping this was not my job I was just helping.The mirrors where in a smoked grey colour against a background of high gloss black units. I should add I was helping one of my sons who's job it was to convert the look of the kitchen.
What was special was the kitchen was for a Premier league football player and his wife. I would like to name the player or his team but that would not be right. What I can say in one of the units we had to move where a number of bottles of Champagne with " Player of the match and also Player of the month "





When I had my business in Liverpool amongst my customers where an Everton FC player Stuart Barlow. Ex Everton manager Joe Royal who I went to school with. But I was proud to have the great Colin Harvey as a customer. Now a current premier team player not bad for name dropping but don’t forget my friend and Sugarbabe Heidi Range. Now who’s a boring name dropper.

No comments:

Post a Comment