Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 17 March 2012

Feeling helpless

One downside of not living in my home town is that when friends needs help you are not their for them at the time of there need.

Have you ever noticed that you only get for example a toothache at the weekend when there is nowhere to go for relief and you have to suffer all weekend. Well this morning a friend called me at 7am while i was busy asleep. But real friends know that you can rely on each other at any time. Well this morning a call for help came the part that real hurt for me was that this is a friend who when i needed support and comfort he was always there for me. I suppose that i helped in some way by just listening but it wasn't the same as being there.   

I hope that with the call this morning i was able to be of help, it's the not being there that has given me something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment