Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 3 March 2012

A happy smiling face

While i was in Liverpool last i didn't get to see Chelsee as i would have liked. We normally see each other on Skype and often for hours at a time, i joke with her that i am child minding while she is with me. It's been about a month that i haven't seen or heard from Chelsee. It turns out to have been a problem with there internet well at least it's now back on now again.

I had a request from someone using Chelsee's name and i ignored it as it looked like someone wanting to be my friend. You know the kind like the emails that go around now and again. In fact it was Chelsee and her Mum trying to get in touch with me. Much has happened that is family stuff so nothing to be said.

I often take pictures of Chelsee using Print screen from my Laptop and the picture below shows tonights photo. Well tonight Chelsee did the same to me and sent me a picture all the way from Liverpool of me. I take a picture, edit it while we are talking and it's great to see the look on her face when she gets the picture on her machine.

Chelsee is reading this as i have just put on another picture. The one with her smiling is the one i have just taken.

Hows that Chelsee done before you have finished reading.





2 comments:

  1. As science says, it takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. She sure has the sweetest smile. Hehe! It shows that you've missed each other so much that you actually exchanged photos over the internet! How long did you stay in Liverpool?

    Mitzie Colon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly only for a month. I take pictures of her by doing Prt Scr on my keyboard. Then i edit the picture so i only have her face and save.I do this while we are talking and most times she doesn't know until i send it via Skype.

    She is coming over for a holiday in the summer and we are counting down the days.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete