Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Seems i have a new fan.

Well the title says it i have a new fan.

I have just been talking to my son Anthony on Skype. He asked for my Blog address and  was a bit surprised that he had to ask but kids. Well after i gave him the address he told me that his better half Charlotte likes my Blog. If they weren't both so shy i would be able to put a picture up of them both.

The sad part of being from the age i grew up was that it wasn't a manly thing to tell your children how much you love them. You expect that they already know but we never get around to tell them. One thing i have noticed with my Brother and Sisters is that they all say at the end of a phone call or when they meet Mum that they love her as i do also.

But i have never told my own children. Anthony i speak with often a few times a day is if i am only around the corner. As i type this i know that he is reading my Blog.

Corrina is the middle of my three children with Margaret and like all father's i have my ups and downs with each of them. Well i am so happy to say that Corrina and i are now friends again. Something that came between use is better forgotten when she needed help i was there like i should be.

Lee is the eldest and things are different with him. His job takes him away so much and for long periods of time and as he only has a mobile it's not cheap to call him.  I know his wife reads this because things get back to my EX from this Blog. Lee has a laptop and my hope is that one day he will get onto Skype. Since i started to use Skype when less than 1,000,000 people used it now over 37,000,000 use Skype so Lee if you get to read this call me it's free.

Well Lee, Corrina and Anthony i love you all so much.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/on-your-computer/windows/premium/

No comments:

Post a Comment