Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 21 May 2012

Well things are growing and the sooner the better.

It's taken a while from starting to get some veg growing and now i have some results even the fruit trees are starting to grow.

 Look at these Cherries.
Cherries to feed my Cherry Adiction. Mmmmm
Question how do you stop Birds from eating Cherries? i don't yet have an answer but i will try try to find an answer.

One thing i will do is to make some Cherry Vodka. Also i will be making two types of Cherry Brandy. One will be made with Remy Martin and that won't be for sharing. I will get a cheap brandy just to try it before i use some Remy Martin. 
 Oranges on there way, at least they are in flower but maybe a while before the fruit will be ready to be picked.
 Potato's. well something my Dad was good growing while i was a kid. Now time for me to have a go.
 It took a while before the Lime started to show it was not asleep but now it's starting to show signs of life.
 This may be my favourite it's my Lemon tree. Favourite because i use Lemons in cooking.
 Curly Lettuce now these won't take long and i can start to pick them, maybe a salad for lunch.
 I have a number of Tomato plants of various types. Red ones, Cherry ones and even Black ones.
More tomato's what type who knows but they will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment