Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Monday 28 January 2013

The beard is growing again


A little while ago i changed a picture of myself that was on a Forum. Someone mentioned how they liked the previous picture where i had a beard. Well i am growing a beard again and i will keep it till the end of February when i go back to see my Mum. I should turn up looking nice and clean not as some have said a scruff or one even called me Plinker Plink after a person who was a Busker in Liverpool.

Plinker Plink used to have a cardboard cut out guitar with strings drawn on it. I must agree The picture i was shown did look a bit like me but what you see is what you get.

The picture below is one that Chelsee took on her laptop on Skype and the one below is one i took at the same time of her. 




















What is the point of this. Well i was showing Chelsee how to take picture and cut them up.

1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for humouring me...lookin' good.
    "gabbie"
    p.s. what's up with the forum where the comment was posted

    ReplyDelete