Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Counting down to a trip to the UK

Well i am preparing for a trip back to the UK.To see my Mum and as many of my family as i can get to see in the 20 days i will be there.

Since i was last there my Mum has had in the last fifteen months four hip operations. Her recovery has been slow but recovering from so much surgery would make recovery slow for almost everybody and Mum is no different. I speak to Mum often on the phone and also on Skype on her Ipad. Mum never complains she just shows how brave she has been but now she has to use sticks to aid her walking. She is a remarkable person and she would shame all her family, me for one i could never go through what Mum has.

We are all proud of you  you have shown what courage really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment