Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 9 July 2013

A good day spoilt by running out of screws.

Working on my veranda and giving the chickens a bigger pen and a few other things has put me behind with the kitchen. Now with it being to hot to work outside i have started to get on with the insulating of the walls in the kitchen. I am still waiting for permission to have a window without bars in front as is the way things are done here.

I was getting on well today until i came to put the last piece of insulating board up. No more screws but i could carry on filling in all the screw holes and the seams , now with these done it's down to rubbing down ready for painting. I now only have one full board to put up and two part boards and that's all the insulation done.

Long job it may have been but i started this without ever doing anything like this. sometimes this is a little daunting but anybody can do more that they think it just takes a little time.



















I came to do the last bit into the corner and i had run out of screws, it would have been a perfect day to finish just what i had started.



No comments:

Post a Comment