Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 22 February 2018

Fat Fat and more Fat

I am in Liverpool at the moment and I am shocked. I had seen a TV program about the problem with obesity and health problems associated with the condition. During previous trips to Liverpool I hadn't noticed how many Fat people there where. OK I am a few pounds overweight but only a few pounds and I have been congratulated at how I have done well shedding about a stone I needed to loose. But what I saw while traveling from the airport into the city centre was appalling. Maybe I should be politically correct an call people Obese but call a spade a spade they're are Fat.

I am visiting my Mum who almost 93 years of age is in hospital. You would think the hospital would offer there staff who are overweight help as an example to others with a weight problem. Outside of Mum's room is the fattest nurse I have seen but being Fat seems normal but not to me.

I have to admit I am an addict and I face my addition every day, I am addicted to Fresh Cream cakes and I haven't had a single cake yet. Being in Portugal it's easy you can't get fresh cream but now back in Liverpool I will try to avoid cream cakes if any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment