Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 24 February 2018

UK Comedians

have you ever seen Comedians on TV almost every comedian has during his act has a swipe at Liverpool. Everybody from Liverpool just laughs at the Comedians because the can't come up with anything new.

This post came about because myself and one of my sisters are in a Liverpool hospital visit my Mum. Each time we visit we take Mum for a walk but today we couldn't find a wheel chair so. Being Scousers as in all the Comedians jokes we robbed a wheelchair  from another ward to go on out daily walk with Mum.

Being good Scousers we will return the wheelchair after we have made use of it. It has come up while I have been at one of my markets some has said about don't go to Liverpool in your car because they will rob your hub caps. No I say why would we rob the hub caps when we could rob the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment