Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 24 February 2018

Iberianspices

Below is a message I have had to post on various Forums and advertising site to let people know I won't be at the markets I normally go to. I do have two markets before I fly back so I will get a chance to let lots of my friends know how things stand with regards going home to look after my Mum.

Due to ill health I have to go back to the UK to help look after my seriously Ill Mother. I will not be attending markets at Miranda do Corvo, George and Dragon and Barril de Alva.

Sunday the 4th March and Saturday the 11th March will be the last two markets I can attend. These markets are Miranda do Corva and George and Dragon. 

Sorry for the inconvenience but Mum comes first.

Please let friends and family you know who would normally come to the markets who may not see this message that I will be back soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment