Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 30 March 2013

The walls are getting a bit of attention

While one of my sons was visiting me he wanted to do some painting for me in the bedrooms.I chose the green paint for the shutters with white paint for the windows. The walls where white and looked ok but i had seen someone with a room with a very light yellow. I mixed up a small amount of yellow using a colour to mix in the white wall paint. The pictures do not reflect the colour of the walls, maybe it's the dark ceiling but the walls are a light yellow and it does look good, i now fancy doing the walls in the second bedroom in a light blue.




Pity the picture doesn't show the light yellow walls as they look. The room really does look much better that the picture shows.










I am proposing to paint this room with a light blue paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment