Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Henry R.I.P

For what had started of a really very good day turned out to be a very sad day.

A long time ago when i opened my off license it soon became obvious that i would need more storage space. I had plans drawn and approved and all that was needed was to find a builder. I was lucky to find a builder and one who made sure at every stage that i understood what was being done and at the end of the job i had a store room that was fit for purpose in every way.

I got to know my builder and the last job he did for me was a new bathroom at a house that i was having renovated in Liverpool. He did an amazing job i didn't have to worry i just told him what i wanted and he did just that.

Tonight i was told that Henry had passed away. I don't know how old Henry was but i do know from our many talks he  had a full and varied life. When you leave to start a new life you don't  realize that at some point friends may move on to another life as well.

Henry where ever you may be i hope your new life is as good as the one you left behind. It was my pleasure to have known you for so many years.

Henry R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment