Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 2 June 2012

Just how i want to finish my kitchen.

It seems that almost everybody i come into contact with has a trade or a skill and sometimes i feel a little jealous or the skills of others. Allison is one such person a welder she can use a forge she is someone who on the face of it can do more than me. That's nothing new.

This picture is about the background. You can buy tiles like this is some places i have seen in the UK  but i haven't seen any like this in Portugal.
These are all hand made and cut to fit.











You can see from the pictures just how good an effect can be made from just doing something a bit different. I took these pictures because someone from Liverpool was busy when i went to take these pictures. On reflection this is how i want my kitchen to look when it's finished. I think that this above the work surface will look the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment