Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 24 January 2016

Another Blog reader come to stay

A long time ago i met a couple in the local Lidl who had come to live in the area i am living in. This couple had been reading my Blog for a few years and decided to come over here to have a look and they decided to stay. Well it's happened again.

Saturday night in a local restaurant was Curry night. I supply the spices and when the chief came to collect his order he told me of a couple staying in a cottage owned by friends of mine.  It seems that this couple had been reading my Blog and hey they are looking to move here.

The Curry night went well and i look forward to the next one. I would really look forward to a Fish and Chip night but we can't all have what we want but lets live in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment