Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Friday 1 January 2016

Dad's birthday on new years dad

As the bells for the new year rang i went out in the garden on my own. I wanted a few moments to reflect. It was now the 1st January 2016 OK a new year but to me and my family it is my Dad's birthday saldy we lost him some years ago but i know that most of our family like me will be thinking of him.

I had a call just after midnight from one of my sons to wish me happy new year, also he mentioned that it was my Dad's birthday. That small remark started of the new year for me and i now look forward to the coming year.

While i was outside i watch fireworks in every direction, it wasn't the fireworks i was watching it was the clear night sky with not a cloud in site. I could even see my favourite stars the Orions Belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment